MARSH HARBOUR TO HOPE TOWN
6:15 am* | 7:15 am | 9 am | 12 pm | 3:30 pm* | 4:30 pm
HOPE TOWN TO MARSH HARBOUR
6:45 am* | 8 am | 9:30 am | 12:30 pm | 4 pm* | 5 pm
*Does not run on Sunday
RED BAY TO GREAT GUANA CAY
MON-SAT at 6:30 am, 12:15 pm, and 4 pm
GREAT GUANA CAY TO RED BAY
MON-SAT at 7 am, 1 pm, and 4:30 pm
Hope Town ferries depart from the Ferry Dock at Crossing Beach in Marsh Harbour and Lower, Upper, Lodge Dock in Hope Town.
Great Guana Cay ferries leave from Red Bay Marina, 10 minutes north of Marsh Harbour.
The Ferry gladly provides freight services either via a private charter or small package delivery services on our scheduled ferries.
The Ferry provides private charter services that depart on your schedule to and from your specific locations. Prices are subject to specific itinerary. Deposits and cancellation fees may apply.
BOOK OR LEARN MORE
The Ferry Terminal: 242-367-0290
Charters/after hours: Capt. Darin Knowles 242-577-1784
Ticket Types and Prices
- Frequent Traveler: $90, book of 10 one-way trips, no expiration
- One-Way Adults: $13
- One-Way Children ages 6-12: $6
- Roundtrip Adults: $20, open return
- Roundtrip Children: $10, open return
- Children 5 and under ride free with an adult
- Worker Book: $60, adult only, book of 10 one-way trips, no expiration
- Worker One-Way: $6
- Worker Roundtrip: $12
- Senior Citizen: $70, Frequent Traveler pass, no expiration
- Large piece $6, Medium $4, Small $3
- Regular envelope $2, Signature required $5
Thank you from The Ferry at The Crossing!